BOOK COVER

BOOK COVER

Monday, September 22, 2014

Another great opportunity!

My name is Tracey Charles and I work at Shumway Elementary in Chandler. A few weeks ago I visited your booth at the Macaroni Kids Day Off Chandler event. I thought your book Paxton & Mali Find Their Boat was wonderful. Here at Shumway we have a great event called Read Under the Stars. For this event we invite students, parents and the Chandler Fire Department to come out and enjoy a night of reading under the stars. We would like to invite you as our special guest. We would love to give our student the opportunity to sit with you, read and share your book. You would be more than welcome to set up a table to sell your book as well. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us. Read Under the Stars Thursday, October 23rd 5-6:30PM Shumway Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment